Chitika

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grace Park Shines in Maxim 2008 Edition

Grace Park  — is one of the reasons to bother watching the “new” Battlestar Galactica. As the Cylon Sharon, she makes you want to give in to the cybernetic villains. Here is Grace’s revealing, and stunning, spread in Maxim.

Where you've seen her:
As the finest alien in the new Battlestar Galactica series.

Queen of the jungle:
"I had to do this one sex scene for Battlestar that wasn't a bedroom scene. It was outside in a forest under a lightning-and-thunder shower. I was like, 'So you want some crazy forest sex? OK, I gotcha.' In the end, they had to totally edit it down and take out all my moaning."

Viva ass Vegas:
"It was in Vegas on New Year’s on the strip. It’s packed with 2,000 people on the street. Someone grabbed my ass, and I whipped around and there were 10 people. I picked one guy and I fuckin' reamed him! I scared the shit out of this guy. It was the wrong guy, but I didn’t care..."

Amazing Grace:
"The craziest thing I did on a date was probably cutting through the lobby of the Wickaninnish Inn buck naked except for a yellow rain jacket and rubber boots, stripping down, and jumping into the ocean right in front of the hotel. Mind you, it was October and we were in Canada. Not only was it freezing; it was night and we couldn’t see our clothes."


   


        
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Page navigation