Chitika

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Katy Perry Looks Gorgeous on the Cover of Grazia Magazine


Katy Perry graces the January 2011 issue of Grazia Magazine. She looks very happy and beautiful. The 26-year-old star, Katy Perry tells Grazia magazine about her husband Russel Brand, children, and the festive season.  


Katy Perry on having children: “Absolutely. I don’t want to miss out on any experience. I want lots of children.”

Katy Perry on the festive season: “There will be me and Russ and a pink Christmas tree and a tofu-urky. We’ll open one present the night before because that’s the tradition in my family. And we’ll do something new. We’ll start our own new tradition because we are a family now.”

Katy Perry on her new hubby: “What can I say? He’s brilliant. Every day he amazes me. He makes me laugh like no-one else. We are each other’s perfect match.”

 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Page navigation