Chitika

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eliza Dushku is Quite a Seductress in Maxim March 2009 Edition


Eliza Dushku is the cover girl for the March 2009 issue of Maxim magazine. I love how she is confident enough to just wear a bra and panties for a cover. Inside she talks about her favorite tattoo and how she loves the bad boy. Check out her superb pictures and interview in this hot issue..




On her tattoos: I love catching a glimpse of my tattoos when I strip down and take a shower. Kat Von D did a beautiful symbolic feather on my ribs.

On her love for bad boys: I like guys who play hard and have calluses on their hands. Any guy who's been raised in a bubble hasn't lived enough for me. Scars and broken body parts and tattoos are hot.

Eliza’s new show, Dollhouse, which I’m super excited to see, premieres on FOX on Friday. She plays a lab-created being who’s implanted in each episode with a new personality. I think it’s sorta like the Matrix, but with Eliza instead of Keanu Reeves.

   


       
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Page navigation