Chitika

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Katy Perry Covers the January Issue of MAXIM


Katy Perry spices up the cover of Maxim’s January 2011 issue as the reigning queen of the Hot 100 list. She 
appears on Maxim's new cover and looks pretty much like you'd expect Katy Perry to look on a Maxim cover. Actually, who knew Maxim was still in print? If anything, the spread is tame on the relative scale of Katy Perry pictures. She's still smoking hot, for sure, but more covered up than you might expect.This is a girl deemed too hot for Sesame Street by virtue of showing up, and for whom Google's suggested searches are surprisingly R-Rated....

Here is what the 26-year-old singer had to share with the mag:

On being number one on the Hot List: “It’s a worldwide thing - the rest of the world makes it their standard. It’s on of the questions they ask me in all interviews now, even in place where Maxim doesn’t exist. I’ll go to Timbuktu, and they’ll be like, ‘You’re the No. 1 hottest,’ and I’m like, ‘Maxim said so, but thank you so much for saying so in Timbuktu.’”

On who she’d like to see take over her title: “Zoe Saldana. She is so chic and cool. And Camilla Belle I love. She is the modern-day Liz Taylor.”

On comparisons to Lady Gaga and Ke$ha: “I love what Gaga is doing, and I love what Ke$ha is doing. I’ve know Ke$ha forever. She’s actually in the “I Kissed a Girl” video.”





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Page navigation