Chitika

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Diane Kruger Looks Super sexy in GQ March 2011 Edition

Diane Kruger shows us her sexy side in the March 2011 issue of GQ Germany, directed by Gavin Bond wearing Agent Provocateur bra, knickers, robe and hoisery on the cover. We seriously recommend every fan of ours to check out this shoot as this is by far the hottest pics we have seen diane in...


Inside Diane shares a little bit about her five year scandal free relationship with Joshua Jackson and ‘normal’ life outside the spotlight:

On not seeing each other for long periods of time: “Well, Joshua and I do not always work the same time, we miss each other often, and I must constantly fly somewhere to see him, but we take it in our stride, because after all it’s nice to spend time with each other.”
Life as a Hollywood Star versus Domesticity? “I find both good, I am very happy at home, I cook and work in the garden and so on. I like this but I can not imagine that there are women who only want a lifetime to do it. My attitude in this regard has nothing to secure it with my own mother. She always told me that I should take care to be independent and to earn my own money.”
 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Page navigation